Wednesday, September 23, 2009

U.S. still in a serious recession.

Before reading this article I found that the United States is still in recession. Eighty six percent of Americans believe that the United States is in recession and that Federal Chairman is being optimistic. I would like to know how the Federal Chairman is being optimistic? What percentage Americans believe that recession has ended?
After reading the article I found that the percentages of the poll vary a lot. That from the CNN/Opinion Research corporation survey, thirteen percent said that economy recession has ended, fourty two percent said is in a very serious matter, thirty five percent say its moderate and one in ten said its mild. Americans think that Federal Chairman, Ben Bernanke, is being optimistic about the situation because he mentioned that " the recession is very likely over." I also found out how for some families finacially they are struggling and others are the same. In my opinion depending on what economic status you are in you will see the recession affecting in a very different way. Lets just not hope we get another " Great Depression."

1 comment:

  1. I think that the recession will not last, because business people are finding ways to save money

    ReplyDelete