Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Body Piercing and Tattoing: Risk of Health

Before reading the article of body piercing and tattoing risk to health I can conclude that it will talk about the problems that body piercing and tattoing causes to your health, how popular these body arts have come to be? There are basic risks and it will also give advice. After reading the article I found out that body art is becoming very popular among young people. Many see this body arts as a way to self express themselves. Yet there are risks, the common risks are infection depending on wether the place was a clean, well-lit work area or not, skin reactions and scarring. Though people still do this body arts and myself and thinking of getting a tatto of course following the advices given in the article.

4 comments:

  1. What kind of tatto are you thinking about getting? I want a tatto but not at this age I want one when im like in my mid 20's or something. My tatto wont be to exprss myself but it would be something that symbolize something to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have no tattoos but I know many people who have tattos. I have two piercing. But I try to make sure my piercing is clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get a tattoo as well but not though. I dont want to be like those crazy people who have tattoos from their heads to their toes. I will be also taking the advice from the article when it comes to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tattoos, in many cultures and religions, expresses how powerful and also sometimes your family background, which I find interesting, also I am interested how many people know that tattoos are not that good but still get it

    ReplyDelete