Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THe Beautiful Laughing Sisters- An Arrival Story

Before reading this article, I know that it would talk about two sister. The title itself does not give much information. After having read the article, it was nothing of what I expected to be. The article was much more thatn what the title gives. At first I was not quite intrested in reading the article, I thought that it was quite boring. Though it was much more, the article was a touching article and it was sad knowing wha these girls had to go through. i do beilieve you can learn a lot from the bad and good events that happen in your life. You do become a stronger person and try to not let anything get on your way of your goals. It's hard imagining how tough it was for these girls and yet survived through the harsh moments at the cells. i liked the article and it it true, you can't judge a book by its cover.

1 comment:

  1. The article was really long and boring at first. But then it became interesting. Yes, i agree with you, the sister had to go though many things.

    ReplyDelete