Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Over 270 Killed in india Floods

Before reading this article I knew that a flood had happen in India, but it seems like it is a very serious situation. I wonder what it will happen now to those poor people?Iwll there be any help send? After reading this article I found out that more than five hundred and thirthy one thousand have been evacuated. to safety. It seems that some help has arrived, yet people are still suffering. The rain has eased but still the damage is extreme. One question I have is whether this has anything to do with Global Warming? Now according to the disaster- management division more than one thousand one hundred have been killed in monsoon. Monsoon is a wind-system that influences large climatic regions and reerses direction seasonally,esp. the Asiatic system producing dry and wet seasons in India and South Asia

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's crazy, imagine if we can figure out a way of stopping flouds from happening. We would be able to save lifes and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Nano187
    I wish we could stop floods. That way people from India could live longer

    ReplyDelete