Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Illegal Immigrants Struggle to Receive Pay Back
Before reading this article, I had a sense that by the title it will be about Illegal immigrats being treated unfairly especially when it comes down to their salaries after having done the required job. after reading this article my predicition was right. The article talked specifically about how employers do not pay their employee's like in these case with Ramon Hernandez. I feel its unfair how some employers take advantage of illegal immigrants. I myself know cases like this one of where adveantages are taken and think since they don't know the language they can't do anything about their rights and if they do they threaten them by saying they will call immigration on them. It disgusts me how people do that to these poor people, that the only thing they are trying to do its make money to feed their families back in their countries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Staphanie, I agree with you and understand your feelings this article. It is unfornunate that anyone should be taken advantage of, regardless of who they are or where they come from.
ReplyDeleteContinuing reading!
Prof. Westry